Sunday, December 23, 2007

Random Thoughts: What will my next destination be?

I just posted my world travels map and realized that I haven't been anywhere in a while. I think I need to start planning my next destination. From a national perspective, I'm thinking Alaska would be fun and the southwest would be interesting. Internationally, I'm thinking Ireland, Italy, or Spain would be the likely European destinations. Japan would probably be the Asian trip of choice. Australia would be a place I want to go when I have 3-4 weeks of time. Kenya and South Africa would round out the exotic destinations. Of course, closer to home, the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada are also possibilities. With the baby, I would probably pick a "safe" trip, which would limit me to North America or Europe. What do you think?

0 comments: