Friday, December 28, 2007

Random Thoughts: A day off

It seems so strange to take a day off and not do anything at all of significance. Yesterday was the first time in a while where that occurred. The even more strange thing is that I am going to do the same thing today as well. I getting ready to go out for a run and then, later, I will probably watch a little TV while Laura takes a nap. All in all, it looks like it will be a great day. I can't imagine what all those suckers at work (Jeremy) are doing right now. Of course, all good things must come to an end. Tonight, family friends are coming in to town and Sunday brings another annual family gathering. I suppose there is the possibility of doing little to nothing on Monday and Tuesday, but I don't have high hopes. I don't think it is possible to have that much down time. Well, I suppose I should get down to business doing nothing before I have to do something.

0 comments: