Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me!

According to leading experts, "Bill is 33 years old and getting better every day. We expect is peak moment to be the moment right before his death. It is uncertain if he will surpass the 'Greatness Threshold' (GT). If he does, according to the theories related to the GT, the universe will implode upon his death."

Man, how great is that. I mean, does it get any more cool than to have 'leading experts' talking about you? Anyway, I am attempting to post this in advance, with a modified time stamp. I only tried this once before and it didn't work. I think I may have done something slightly wrong before, so I'm hoping this works. If not, I'll make it work anyway.

At this point, I have no particular plans, but my wife may have planned something. Actually, if I could just stay home with my family all day, that would work for me. I'm pretty easy to please. Actually, last year with Laura a couple weeks old, I asked my wife for boxed Mac 'n Cheese for dinner and nothing more. I was more than happy to eat and be with my wife and new baby, and that holds true today so I must be doing something right. Well, before I ramble too long, I should go.

0 comments: