Monday, January 14, 2008

Random Thoughts: My knees hurt

Actually, mostly it is just my right knee. I did a 6.5 mile run on Saturday, and the predicted weather on Monday caused me to run on Sunday as well. I probably definitely shouldn't have done it, but I did and now have to accept the simple fact that my knees hurt. I'm sure they will be fine by Wednesday which is the next time I plan to run. If they aren't I will just take it easy and run again next Saturday.

On another note, I hope you all enjoyed my double-shot of videos today. I had been meaning to post the first one. I couldn't resist posting the second one because Laura was just too cute. As such, I just posted both of them.

Other than that, I did watch American Graffiti this weekend and realized something. I had already seen it. I vaguely remember a former friend insisting that I watch it. He was a guy who said he would "go gay" for Harrison Ford, if given the opportunity.  I don't recall much about the first time that I watched it, but I certainly remembered Carol riding around in the yellow Ford hot-rod. She was the underage girl who was Judy's little sister that "wanted" to ride with him. Maybe it's the father in me, but the thought of my daughter riding around with an adult male until the early A.M. hours makes me want to load "the ol' shotgun." Of course, I would have to buy one first. Maybe I should do that before Laura is of dating age.

0 comments: