Thursday, January 3, 2008

Random Thoughts: Holy crap! It's cold!


  • Temperature: 10°F

  • Wind Chill: -5°F


How much would it suck if all those Iowans had to go out and caucus in this kind of weather? I am quite interested in the outcome of todays primary. No matter what, I think we're all screwed.

On the democrat side, how does one choose between unknown, evil and princess? On the republican side, I think the only one who is nationally electable is Fred Thompson, but he doesn't stand a chance in the primaries. Seriously, Romney has two things that I see keeping him from winning a national election. The thing most people point out is the fact that he is a Mormon. While I think that may register in many people's minds, I think the fact that he is from Massachusetts is a much bigger strike against him. Meanwhile, I think the biggest thing Huckabee has against him is this: Will people really vote for a guy with a last name like, Huckabee? Other than that, Mcain is a potential dark horse candidate, but I just don't think he has the numbers to pull him through.

Whatever happens, I am still hoping beyond hope that the great people of this country never get a chance to put Hillary in the white house. I just can't help but feel that people will elect her for all the wrong reasons.

0 comments: