Friday, January 11, 2008

Movie: My AFI Top 100 Page

I made a new page for everyone (which is almost certainly no one) who is interested. I pulled the American Film Institute's (AFI's) Top 100 American Films and turned it into a check-list of what I have seen. Here is my version of it: http://www.therhodeislandreview.com/?page_id=97. This weekend, I will probably watch American Graffiti, so that will be another one to check off. If this writer's strike continues, I will probably watch a bunch more in the coming months.

As a side note, at some point, I have to make my own personal top 100 movies. My biggest problem with the AFI's list is that it is filled mostly with movies that are of no interest to me. I will probably still watch them, just to see why someone thinks they are so good, but knowing something is good is different than liking it.

0 comments: