Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Random Thoughts: Good morning

Well, it's 4:11 right now and I'm already at work. Is that normal? I go to bed sometime around 10:30 - 11:00. Usually, I wake up two to four times a night. The final wake-up can occur any time between 2:30 and 6:00. What is most strange is that I don't feel overly tired throughout the day. It is only mid-afternoon when I start to drag, but I pick right up as quitting time nears. I guess I am just more efficient than the average human being. Alternately, maybe I'm not really human. In fact, now that I think about it, my parents did have giant black eyes with big gray heads. Hmm... Something to think about...

OK, seriously, though. I should go start working. Gotta have some proof that I actually work. Although, I don't think all the proof in the world will matter much if no one is around to see it. Get in early, you must be slacking off. Stay ungodly late, what a hard worker!

0 comments: