Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Random Thoughts: Routine

Is "routine" just another way to say repetitive monotony? That is kinda how I feel right now. Even the internet is letting me down these days. People aren't posting interesting things often enough. News has been boring lately. TV is mostly a dud. The only thing interesting going on is my family life plus a few other interesting conversations with various people here and there. As the days get longer, I'm sure I will find more things to entertain me. At the very least, I'm sure I will keep busy. After all, it's almost gardening season and there is lots of tree pruning to do.

On another note, I just realized that I am well into February and have not posted another gallery. I will attempt to do that today or tomorrow, but I make no promises. It shouldn't be all that large because we didn't really take too many pictures. For the few "events" that occurred, I forgot the camera, so it will just be candid shots.

One other thing... I have been really itching to work on the Cadillac lately. I think it was working on my truck that motivated me to work on the car. Unfortunately, with the race and work and everything else that occupies my time I have not found an opportunity to work on it. I think I may ask the wife for some time this weekend. I also recently realized that I could do some work while Laura sleeps if she takes a nap in the car. That could give me one hour, twice a week to work on it. Although, when pruning time comes, I will be doing that during her naps. At least I could get a few things done until then.

0 comments: