Friday, September 12, 2008

Random Thoughts: So much to say, so little time

I can't believe I haven't had a chance to post since the 2nd. Lots has been going on lately, but most of it is mundane. I have been working a completely different schedule than I have worked in the last decade. It has been a couple weeks and I am still not used to it. I started to get used to it, but then Laura started nursery school and added another complexity two days a week. Right now, I am having the most trouble finding time to run, work, eat, sleep and do a few minimal tasks around the house. I haven't mowed the lawn in quite a while. I sure will be glad when that task is done for the year.

As for Laura, she is still in the adjustment phase of nursery school. The first full day, I think we caught her off guard. On the second day, she really didn't want me to leave. I don't know what her next day will bring. She has become more clingy and dependant to Erin since her second day. It's strange that kids love their moms, huh?

Generally, the new job is going well. I have no real complaints. I just wish I could manage my time a little better. It's tough getting home from work as late as I do, considering I could, technically, get home several hours earlier if I worked entirely alone. Damn teamwork!

Well, I guess that's it. I didn't really have as much to say as I thought I would. I guess I should get back to not mowing the lawn now. Thank you, rain!

0 comments: