Monday, March 10, 2008

Relay For Life

Dear Family and Friends,

I’ve decided to take action against cancer by participating in my local American Cancer Society Relay For Life® event. Relay For Life® is about celebration, remembrance, and hope. By participating, I am honoring cancer survivors, paying tribute to the lives we've lost to the disease, and raising money to help fight it.

Please help support me in this important cause by making a donation. It is faster and easier than ever to support me by making a secure, tax-deductible donation online using the link below. If you would prefer, you can send your contribution to the mailing address listed below.

Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,

William Gauch

To make a donation online, visit my personal page.

0 comments: