Friday, March 7, 2008

Random Thoughts: I'm getting sick

Just in time for a miserable weekend, I'm getting sick. Laura is already sick, and if she feels like I do, I feel bad for her. This started coming on yesterday and has been getting worse in bursts. Up until an hour ago I had a sore throat and some mild sinus irritation. Now, I just started with the nose blowing and coughing and I feel a headache rolling in. I just want to go home and sleep, but I know if I went home and went out for a run, I would probably feel better. I really don't want to be sick all weekend, but I think that's how this is going to play out. Maybe I will bring some fire wood into the house when I get home so we can play in the living room all day Saturday to rest and escape the rain. Although, logistically, fire and babies don't mix. I am betting Erin and I will be trading off on Laura duty and 5 minute breaks all weekend long. No matter what, though, I plan to push on with my garage clean-up. If I don't do it now, I will never get it done.

0 comments: