Sunday, October 17, 2010

Random Thoughts: New Focus

I haven't posted anything in a really long time. I lost focus. I lost motivation. I pretty much lost every desire to write anything more than facebook updates. Lately, I have had motivation and a very tiny amount of time. Apparently, this is what I decided to write.

Anyway, it is my intention to start writing. The question is, what do I write about? Well, my biggest problem is that I have many interests which quite literally change with the season. Right now, I am thinking about self sufficiency, car restoration, and politics among other things. In another month, I will be thinking of winter activities. After that, garden planning, etc.

I could never do justice to any of these topics. I certainly never provide a value greater than other sites on the net. Thinking about this, I realized something... I don't care. I plan to write mostly for me from here on out. I will write whatever I feel like writing, solely for the sake of writing. If, along the way, someone cares what I have to say, so be it.

0 comments: