Monday, September 10, 2007

Random Thoughts: Piss like an f'in race horse.

Today I was trying to get something started which required a lot of waiting. As such, I was pushing off all important biological functions that occur when one drinks copious amounts of caffeinated liquid. As I reached a state of being unable to hold it anymore, a thought came into my head, "Man, I have to piss like an f'in race horse."

Nothing all that unusual. I did, after all, really have to "go". As I walked to the Men's Room, I began to think... What is it about an f'in race horse is it that relates to having to pee. Is there something about a race horse that makes him have bladder control issues when he is f'in? Maybe it's just the fact that he is a race horse. After all, all that hard running has to have some effect, so urinal incontinence isn't all that unusual. Maybe its' just that it is a horse. I mean, given the size of their "junk", I'm sure a horse's urethra is huge.

Really makes you think....

0 comments: