Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random Thoughts: Are all my thoughts random?

I should probably just drop the "Random Thoughts" category of post. All I ever post is photos, entertainment news, the aforementioned random thoughts, and, most recently, my pirate story. I suppose it's good to categorize.

Anyway, the baby seems to be getting over her high fever. It's weird that she would have such a happy disposition even when she was a raging inferno of baby. I wonder what it will be like when she really gets sick. I know babies get sick, but I just want her to be eternally healthy. Damn it, where are the cures for all disease?!?

OK, really, I don't want the cures for all diseases for everyone. I know I have met/seen more than a few people who would serve the human race if they were rendered incapacitated or infirmed by some illness. I'm not saying that I want people dead. I just think that there are a number of people out there that do far more harm than good.

0 comments: